Total Wedding Day Ceremony to Reception Services
Our wedding reception music and entertainment will engage all your guests. Best of all, our great wedding DJ rates include the works. Unlike many competitors, there are no hidden costs.
What is the difference between Class Act and other disc jockey services?
- plays your choice of music.
- plays at the volume you choose.
- provides two professional entertainers. (an MC and a lighting technician/party coordinator both dressed in tuxedo attire).
- can provide background music to add that extra touch.
- guarantees performance
- light show will dazzle your guests with a visual atmosphere that will help stimulate them to dance to their favorite style of music.
- state-of-the-art audio equipment with four speaker sound is standard.
- music library is comprised of all media formats; mp3s, CD’s and we can even play your old records (upon request).
- professional party consultants on our staff help develop your party program.
QUALITY, PROFESSIONALISM, PRICE, REPUTATION, CONVENIENCE, DEPENDABILITY and you’ll find Class Act is the best insurance to guarantee that your party will be fantastic!
When you book with Class Act our experienced professional party consultants will help you with the organization of your party. We will develop a personalized show to assure your party is organized better than you can imagine. At your event, Class Act will include a party coordinator to organize all the events while the DJ concentrates on your guests on the dance floor.
Party planning will include
- Exact timing for all events – with an option if things run late
- Music format for the evening
- Schedule special events such as:
- Opening presentation
- Dinner activities, i.e. Introductions, toasts, and guest participant events to encourage the Bride and Groom to kiss.
- Bride and groom dance
- Father/daughter dance
- Wedding party dance
- Dollar dance
- Garter and bouquet toss
- Special acknowledgements – birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
- Participant dances – Bunny Hop, Chicken Dance, Hokey Pokey, Electric Slide, Cha Cha Slide, etc.
- Contests – limbo, twist, or modern dance (free ribbons)
- Special program requests
- Energy level of the entertainers at your show
It’s all included!
What many disc jockey services charge extra for are standard with Class Act. You can pick every option or just the ones you like.
|Four speaker sound||FREE|
|Track light and integrated controller||FREE|
|Area floor illuminator (floor only)||FREE|
|Complete lighting package||FREE|
|Expanded music selection||FREE|
If you can imagine another option….just call us.
- Big Band
- Modern Dance
- Hip Hop
- Specialty Dance
- 50s 60s 70s 80s 90s
- Modern Rock
Even though we bring all these types of music to your show, we ask: what are your favorite songs? Just make a list and send it to Class Act 45 days prior to your event and they will be there. Therefore Class Act’s music library will have your choice of music.
All this is FREE!
Class Act is the choice of many professional wedding consultants, party planners, dance hall managers, and service directors. These people see all the different entertainment companies and compare performance on quality, consistency, reliability, and their customer’s comments. We will gladly put you in contact with them at your request or you can check out our Testimonials.
Pick any past Saturday night in the last 15 years and we will give you a list of all our customer’s we performed for on that night. This assures an unsolicited testimonial to our performance. Now that’s confidence!
Just click a link below for some fun pictures!